Guess What's Repetitive and Negative?Feb 03, 2021
Your thoughts! Yup, your thoughts are repetitive and negative.
You have between 60,000-80,000 thoughts per day. The majority of them are repetitive and negative. Most of the time you aren't even aware of your thoughts. How could you be? Eighty thousand is a lot of thoughts to keep up with and you have a busy enough life already,. Right?
The repetitive and negative thoughts you have are, "I am not enough", and "I don't matter." These are two throughs worth paying attention to and managing.
Because these two thoughts hold you back from the happiness you deserve:
- Happiness in a good relationship
- Happiness in having more than enough money to take care of your family
- Happiness in a career that fulfills you
- Happiness with your weight
- Happiness in achieving your goals
What area of your life is happiness missing? Do you really want to feel happiness in this area?
We believe you an be happy when you start paying attention to these two repetitive and negative thoughts and changing those thoughts. We can show you how.
The first step is to understand the connection between your thoughts and your life (or the results in your life):
What's the result in your life that you are not happy about?
- Your marriage on the rocks?
- Your health not up to par?
- Your job sucks?
- Your money is funny?
- Your relationship with your daughter or son is strained?
- Your romantic relationship is lacking romance?
More than likely, we can trace this result back to what you think about over and over and over again.
It's impossible to control 60,000-80,000 thoughts per day. You shouldn't try. Instead of trying to "control", we suggest you take the following steps:
- Choose just one area of your life that makes you unhappy.
- Describe a specific incident about that one area that happened.
- Write down all of your thoughts about that incident.
- Write down all of the feelings you have about that incident.
- What did you do in that incident (what part did you play)?
- What was the result of what YOU did (action you took)?
To begin with one area of your life and an incident that happened in that area makes learning about the thought to happiness connection. Plus, it's just easier to deal with one area than a multitude of them.
Let's get you to find happiness in one area of your life.
We have created an online course, "Think You Don't Matter? Think You Aren't Enough? Think Again". In this course, we train our students to examine the thought to happiness connection in their personal lives. Then, we coach them to apply the techniques in real life.
Before we offer you an opportunity to join the online course, we'd like to offer you a sample of one of the lessons in the course. Subscribe to our blog and instantly get access to one of the lessons. This lesson is just a "taste" of what you would get when you register for the course.
Subscribe to our blog. Get instant access. Start learning how to change your thoughts so you can master your life and be happy.
Your Think Again Coaches
Executive Beauty Ministries is a mindset movement. We shift your beliefs about your outer beauty by first shifting your beliefs about your inner beauty.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.