Isn't It Time For You to Matter More to Yourself?
Are you always putting others before yourself? As a result of this regular practice, your life is suffering in some undesirable ways:
- Important relationships are strained
- You are chronically stressed, anxious, depressed (S.A.D.)
- That dream you once had is turning into a nightmare
- Your money is often going into someone else's pocket
- Happiness seems like it's for others but not for you
It's time to stop and shift!
Join us in this enlightening webinar, "Self-Love FIRST, Then Other-Love: 5 Shifts to Greater Well-Being," where we'll guide you through five life-changing shifts to prioritize your well-being.
You Must Attend This Webinar If:
You are a primary caregiver.
You went through a breakup and you still blame yourself or can't seem to move on.
- You were taught that selfishness is wrong.
- You were raised by a parent who never put him/herself first.
- You believe selflessness is next to godliness.
- You lost yourself and long to find him/her.
Why You Must Attend This Webinar:
Learn to balance caring for others with caring for your mind, body, soul.
Discover the power of putting your well-being first.
Understand how self-love leads to better care for others.
What You'll Gain from This Webinar:
- Expert insights on effective self-love strategies.
- Practical tips to integrate self-love into your busy life.
- A supportive community that understands your challenges.
- Feeling good enough to put yourself FIRST!
⏰ Don't Miss Out:
- Exclusive webinar content.
- Live Q&A with empowerment coach.
- Free download on 24 Self-Care FIRST practices.
👉 Register Now:
Sign up today and start your journey towards a happier, healthier you. Remember, it's not selfish to prioritize yourself; it's essential!
Your Facilitator Knows A Thing or Two About Putting Self-Love LAST
And what happened as a result wasn't pretty. The impact left an unhealthy emotional blueprint on her four children and her marriage. From her difficult experience, she has learned (although the hard way) how to matter more to herself and to pay the cost to save her well-being. She wants others to learn faster and sooner than she did.Register for Your Well-Being